Tuesday, July 21

Magic is Might



(striped T-shirt, khaki shorts, F21 scarf (worn as belt) and a lot of jewelery)

Today I decided to just go through my jewelery box and put on almost all of my bracelets and three necklaces that I don't think I've ever worn before. Every time I wear this scarf I like it more and more (though I've only worn it twice). Oh, and the title........One of the chapters in the last Harry Potter book. I saw the 7th movie the day it came out (no not at midnight) and then decided to reread the last book. I all ready finished and have now decided to reread the Chronicles of Narnia and am staring at the beginning of the series with The Nephew's Magician.

note. the title of upcoming posts will most likely reflect something from what I'm reading.

~Meg

No comments:

Please don't use anything that I've written without asking or take any of the pictures that I've taken without asking me. If I'm using a picture or words (that you think are yours) of yours that you don't want up just ask and it will come down faster than you can say supercalifregaliousexpeladouicos.