Sunday, September 27

Drinking Acid


Hair Monster! I forgot to turn on self timer so I just jumped in front of the camera.


wearing Old Navy t-shirt and vest, secondhand white eyelet shirt and shorts, F21 leggings, Target boots.


Like my pumpkin?? Yep, we're taking out Halloween decorations at my house. Oh, and I haven't felt like posting in what is now, 2-3 weeks? Well now I've practiced (and almost mastered) self photography, a.k.a using the self timer. My only problem is I don't have a tripod, these pictures were actually taken off of a small trinket box on top of a crate.

No comments:

Please don't use anything that I've written without asking or take any of the pictures that I've taken without asking me. If I'm using a picture or words (that you think are yours) of yours that you don't want up just ask and it will come down faster than you can say supercalifregaliousexpeladouicos.