Thursday, August 20

If I Sang Out of Tune

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I haven't been on the computer in a bout a week. These are some pictures I took with my wooden figures, I still have to get around to drawing them. : ]











The current book I'm reading. (which I'm going to have to speed up on 'cause I got a school packet)

I had these images of butterflies so I cut them out and sticky tacked them to my ceiling.

My growing wall of pictures.

I'm not a ring person but there's something I really like about this ring.

~Meg

No comments:

Please don't use anything that I've written without asking or take any of the pictures that I've taken without asking me. If I'm using a picture or words (that you think are yours) of yours that you don't want up just ask and it will come down faster than you can say supercalifregaliousexpeladouicos.