Sunday, August 9

Weekends should be longer


Could my cat be more patient? (not trying to brag) Jasper (my cat) let us put him in an old baby carriage and push him around.


The rest of these photos are from a photo shoot with my best friend. Who doesn't love dressing up?












Sorry that I haven't posted in a while, I feel pretty pathetic. I really want to try to make this more than a weekly blog. I have so much to post but so little time. Tomorrow I'm going on a day trip to a coastal town. (I rather not tell people) I promise that I'll post pictures by Wednesday. For now I'll be off on an excursion with my 10 lb. duffel. (I don't know the meaning of packing lightly.

~Meg

No comments:

Please don't use anything that I've written without asking or take any of the pictures that I've taken without asking me. If I'm using a picture or words (that you think are yours) of yours that you don't want up just ask and it will come down faster than you can say supercalifregaliousexpeladouicos.