Sunday, October 11

All That I'm Saying





(Hand-me-down dress, gifted sweater, F21 leggings, Target belt and boots, Mom's old necklace)

This is what I wore to my friends birthday party yesterday. It was a murder mystery and everyone was a different character with different clothing suggestions. I was told to wear chunky sweater and it just seemed like destiny to wear this cloud sweater that I've had since I was 3. Luckily for me my character was the murderer (insert cynical evil laugh). Funny thing this dress, I actually wore it 3 years ago for Christmas. Yesterday when getting dressed I just randomly tried it on. It was basically shapeless and, then I added the pick belt and the velvet just bunched up perfectly. Ahh velvet. I think I'm going to have to find some more to add to my wardrobe, it's just so soft to pet!

2 comments:

Kenza said...

super nice outfit!
i love the velvet material for the dress. and ur boots are lovely :)

Kenza said...

thanks for the sweet comments babe! your too kind :)

Please don't use anything that I've written without asking or take any of the pictures that I've taken without asking me. If I'm using a picture or words (that you think are yours) of yours that you don't want up just ask and it will come down faster than you can say supercalifregaliousexpeladouicos.