Friday, October 9

I'll Set You Free

(John Galliano)
Excuse me, Pat McGrath, could you please do my make-up?
(Issey Miyake, Chanel, Erin Fetherson, Missoni, Phi, John Galliano, and Boy by Band of Outsiders)

Well, I thought since I had nothing better to do I'd make a collage of most of my favorite shows from Fashion Month. Since my computer does not have any photo editing software or anything like that I just found a website called megacollage and made one. I thought the results would be worse and am actually quite pleased with them, so accept many more collages to come.

note. All photos are from style.com

1 comment:

Mocani said...

thanks for your comment on my blog !
i love Path McGrth too !!! ;)

Please don't use anything that I've written without asking or take any of the pictures that I've taken without asking me. If I'm using a picture or words (that you think are yours) of yours that you don't want up just ask and it will come down faster than you can say supercalifregaliousexpeladouicos.