Tuesday, May 5

Another Blah Day

Hey Everyone!
Today it was raining (big surprise). I was going to wear something a little more interesting, but I just wore this.

Here I wear Old Navy jeans and an Old Navy Jacket, Ambiance Apparel plaid shirt, random Cami (it has no tag, you can't even tell front from back), Target boots, and a cross necklace that has unknown origins.
This picture ^, came out great.

I just love this jacket. Isn't it the cutest?

I'd like to thank my sister for the taking the pictures. They came out great.

Oh, one more thing. I just wanted to post a link to my deviantart page. Click HERE to visit it.

Till Tomorrow,
Meg

No comments:

Please don't use anything that I've written without asking or take any of the pictures that I've taken without asking me. If I'm using a picture or words (that you think are yours) of yours that you don't want up just ask and it will come down faster than you can say supercalifregaliousexpeladouicos.