Thursday, May 7

Thinking of the Sun


Here I wear an Old Navy T-Shirt, an Old Navy Cardigan, Aeropostale shorts, Dream Genie leggings, my own customized Converse, and an old belt of my mom's
Here's a close up of the belt. (I'm wearing it in the picture) Doesn't it have the coolest details? I might have to steal it.

Oh, and I'm holding my old art project. It's supposed to be a play on words, it's a sunflower. I thought it worked well because of all this rain I've been getting here. I hope tomorrow the sun comes out.



Sorry these photos didn't come out the best. My sister took them and while she was taking them it was raining.


A few things I just want to post:

I know from these pictures I probably seem like one of those girls who always shops at Ambercombie and Hollister and wears Uggs. But really the only reason I have those pieces in my drawer is because hand-me-downs. Yeah I'm not afraid to admit it. I only keep them because they're not those ones that flat out state wear I shop on my chest. I hate how everyone at my school wants to wear Ambercombie and Uggs. I really don't want to be a clone like everyone else. I don't want to be like everyone else and that is why I started this blog. To express myself through clothes.

Second matter, I'm super sorry that I haven't posted this yet. The reason why this blog 'Bound To Earth' is because I've never been on a plane. Plus it sounds neat.

Till Tomorrow,
Meg

No comments:

Please don't use anything that I've written without asking or take any of the pictures that I've taken without asking me. If I'm using a picture or words (that you think are yours) of yours that you don't want up just ask and it will come down faster than you can say supercalifregaliousexpeladouicos.