Monday, May 4

My Veiws on Fashion

Hi, Today it's raining here so I just decided to talk fashion. Tomorrow I promise I'll post what I'm wearing. Today I'll just mope around in the rain.

I justed wanted to suggest some fashion podcasts that I think are really good
~ Fashion Network
~ Chanel Fashion
~ H&M Fashion Video
~ MODTV: Fashion Network
~ Style Studio - Fashion Video


I'm just going to highlight a couple of the fall/winter 2009 shows that really caught my eye.


Chanel is such a legendary name in fashion and I loved their fall/winter 2009 collection. From the unique and maze-like stage to the glamorous black & white clothing it couldn't have been more stunning!
I watched this show (in video) and loved this line. It's just so preppy and cute.

Here's a really awesome shot of one of my favorite designer's (marc by marc jacobs) fall/winter 2009 outfits. I really like all the popping colors and the shoes. Marc Jacobs has the best shoes, ever!

Till Tomorrow,
Meg

No comments:

Please don't use anything that I've written without asking or take any of the pictures that I've taken without asking me. If I'm using a picture or words (that you think are yours) of yours that you don't want up just ask and it will come down faster than you can say supercalifregaliousexpeladouicos.