Thursday, May 28

A Burst of Creativity

Hey everyone! I'm so glad that this week went by fast, I just want to sleep late! today I just wanted to post some pictures that I really like. The first ones I took and the rest are from the Internet.
I didn't even know that this street was in my town!



Now the rest of the pictures are from the Internet.

I just love this girl's hat

these are just the mascots from the Chinese Olympics (I had Chinese last year and saw these a lot). aren't they adorable?

Search these people on itunes they have amazing electronic music

I just like this girl's hair


who doesn't love John Lennon's glasses?


This picture came up in an image search I was doing
Till Tomorrow,
Meg

No comments:

Please don't use anything that I've written without asking or take any of the pictures that I've taken without asking me. If I'm using a picture or words (that you think are yours) of yours that you don't want up just ask and it will come down faster than you can say supercalifregaliousexpeladouicos.