Sunday, May 3

Hey Everyone




Hi I'm Meg, An average ordinary girl with a fashion blog, so get ready to talk style. Today I'm just going to post some outfits that I put together a few of months ago. I hope to post what I'm wearing about 3-5 times a week. Enjoy the pictures.

Hollister top, Children's Place skirt (I have a really small waist, oh and FYI I'm just naturally skinny so some pieces may be from kid's clothing stores), American Eagle shoes, my own accessories.Hollister Henley, Target T-shirt, My Michelle Shorts, Payless Boots, Target belt and sunglasses, my own cross necklace and bag.


Hollister shirt, Target boots, Nashville Purse, homemade necklace, and my own bracelets

Kohls dress, Old Navy vest, Target boots, my own accessories

Till Next Time,
Meg

No comments:

Please don't use anything that I've written without asking or take any of the pictures that I've taken without asking me. If I'm using a picture or words (that you think are yours) of yours that you don't want up just ask and it will come down faster than you can say supercalifregaliousexpeladouicos.