Thursday, November 12

The Beating of the Drum

This picture is almost a week old, and it's definitely not one of my favorites but i still felt like posting it. The thing on my head is actually a faux fur collar that I took off of from a denim jacket. It wasn't long enough to fit around my head, so I found some string that looks like fishing wiring. I threaded the string through the buttons that are supposed to connect to the jacket and then tied it around my head. And no, it's not really green, I edited the picture.

~Meg

No comments:

Please don't use anything that I've written without asking or take any of the pictures that I've taken without asking me. If I'm using a picture or words (that you think are yours) of yours that you don't want up just ask and it will come down faster than you can say supercalifregaliousexpeladouicos.