Thursday, November 5

Getting distracted by thinking of you

Don't I look hand less in this picture? ^^^^^

These first three pictures were edited using picnik


Sorry about my head being so blurred out in these pictures, i didn't feel like wasting my battery life on flash.






(F21 white shirt, Kohl's patterned top, old navy black shorts, wet seal leggings, and random necklace)
Sorry for the bombardation of pictures, I didn't realize that this many were good. I got this blouse in the summer and wore it less than 5 times and now i think I'll wear it twice that in the winter. It has a really pretty sleeves and falls really nicely. Halloween rocked and I'll be enjoying my candy till January. Still, time has been going so fast I can't believe it's already November. Which is not an excuse to start playing Christmas music and that they are already filling stores with toys. Fall is an excuse to layer on upon another layer, eat hot food and curl up in front of a fire with a good book. Cause you all know you have fire places.

hopefully my future posts will be more frequent, I know I keep lying about this but this time I think I will. I've mastered the art of making temporary tripods (except they don't usually have three legs).

1 comment:

Over the Edge said...

How do make a tripod?

Please don't use anything that I've written without asking or take any of the pictures that I've taken without asking me. If I'm using a picture or words (that you think are yours) of yours that you don't want up just ask and it will come down faster than you can say supercalifregaliousexpeladouicos.