Saturday, November 14

Bjork

Bjork is one of my favorite singers plus, there are some really amazing photos of her. If you haven't already heard of her just use a search engine of your choice and search her. You'll probably recognize her from when she wore the famous swan dress. The last picture is from one of my favorite music videos ever, Army of Me. It starts out with this truck driver (Bjork) who has a toothache and then goes to the dentist, who is really a gorilla. Then she goes to this museum and starts running around looking for someone. It ends with this big explosion. Really amazing but extremely difficult to find on YouTube.

~Meg

1 comment:

Over the Edge said...

Bjork has the voice of an angel.

Please don't use anything that I've written without asking or take any of the pictures that I've taken without asking me. If I'm using a picture or words (that you think are yours) of yours that you don't want up just ask and it will come down faster than you can say supercalifregaliousexpeladouicos.