Wednesday, November 25

Before Reading this, do you know where your turkey is?

my turkey is in my fridge, taking up most of the space


(hand-me-down black T, belt, and jeans, old navy dress)

I apologize there is no explanation for the am poses or face expressions

the umbrella I'm posing with is American Girl

this picture is huge because I love it

just some random red cloth i found and put on my head

those are apples. in the second picture i wanted the apple to stay still so it would look like that thing with the boy with the arrow through the apple on his head. it started to fall but the picture turned out decent.

the lighting in this picture screams 'I'm in a dark room and all the light is coming from the spaceship that I'm looking at' I love making up stories based on pictures.


  • when I got dressed all I knew was I wanted to wear a dress
  • in most of these pictures I have the dress tucked into my pocket(s) 
  • I love this belt but for some reason haven't worn in the longest time. It had been sitting in a bag for almost a year. I hadn't lost it, I just hadn't felt like retrieving it
  • i love all these pictures especially the one where I'm covering my face with the umbrella. for some reason it makes me think of China
Have a great Thanksgiving where you enjoy your food and are thankful. That is the whole point, right?

note. about the post with the holey shirt, i wasn't really angry i felt like saying that. freedom of expression

1 comment:

Kenza said...

thats such a pretty blue :)

Please don't use anything that I've written without asking or take any of the pictures that I've taken without asking me. If I'm using a picture or words (that you think are yours) of yours that you don't want up just ask and it will come down faster than you can say supercalifregaliousexpeladouicos.