Thursday, November 19

Irony in the Form of Cheese








These pictures are semi-old (I'm 99% sure they're from Tuesday). This diy scarf is one of my favorite things. It's made from the bottom of a peasant skirt, I still haven't worn the remaining skirt yet. It looks really cool because there are about three layers and then the rest is just a slip. Ironically, I was going to throw out the remaining piece of fabric, then i saw it's potential as a scarf.
The scarf just wears wonderfully and if you fold over the top the right way it makes this really neat collar thing. Wearing it I felt like I could join the circus which made it the perfect morning to listen to Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite! by the Beatles while walking to the bus. I actually ended up listening to the whole album, Sgt. Pepper (while on the bus).
Later I wore this to see Disney's A Christmas Carol, which was amazing! The animation was so beautiful and the whole movie was pretty dark. I've always loved Victorian era England/London and this movie was just another reason to love that time period.

No comments:

Please don't use anything that I've written without asking or take any of the pictures that I've taken without asking me. If I'm using a picture or words (that you think are yours) of yours that you don't want up just ask and it will come down faster than you can say supercalifregaliousexpeladouicos.